Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Getting Ready for the New Year

This is going to be a quick post as I have company coming in for the afternoon.  

But I had to share about Remind 101.  I'm sure that many of you have heard about it, but I just got to courage to sign up and set up an account for my class this year!  

Working in a very urban area with much of my school receiving free or reduced price lunches, I am always trying to find new ways to communicate with my parents.  Unfortunately many do not look in their child's folders, address change, and phone numbers change.  It is my hope that by using Remind101, I am able to effectively get information about the comings and goings of my room and school; but also put some responsibility on the parents for making sure that they always can get the needed information to your parents.

I am including a copy of my parent information sheet for you to use with your information.


Please let me know if this is going to be helpful to you.

**I am not being compensated by Remind101, in any way to let you all know about their services.  I'm just a teacher sharing her knowledge with you.  Throughout the year, I hope to share my experiences with their services.**

Have a great day :-)

Til Next Time,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment