Monday, July 29, 2013

Help! I don't know what to do in the morning!

I know we have all been there, we have gotten through the first week of school, and now you have to figure out what you are going to do while all those little cherubs come into the classroom and get settled.  

As a Pre-K teacher, it is important that my kids learn good handwriting techniques.  This includes practicing how to hold a pencil, how to form lines, among other things.  After 5 years of trying to figure out how best to teach these skills, it finally dawned on my to incorporate it into my morning journal time.  That's when I created my Morning Journal pages.  

I plan on gluing one 'box' per day into their morning journals. Besides the 'box' they will also have their name to either trace or write (depending on where they are in the year).  These journals are excellent for differentiation, as you can give more practice if needed or move on if a student has mastered a particular skill. 

In celebration of my newest product, and to get more followers, I have decided to do hold a giveaway. 




Thanks so much for entering, and good luck!

Til next time,
Debbie

1 comment: