Saturday, July 27, 2013

Va Blogger Meet-Up

Hi everyone, this is my first post and over the next few posts, I'll introduce myself to everyone.  But before I do, I wanted to share about my time at the Va Blogger Meet Up, last week! 

On Thursday, I had the opportunity go to the Va Blogger Meet Up! It was a wonderful afternoon of laughing, talking, and fun with some amazing other bloggers from Va.  

Here are the wonderful bloggers that I spent the afternoon with,


Those who attended included: 

First Row:

Cindy

Jenn
Karen

Valerie
Desiree

Carmen

Karen M. 

Second Row:

Chrissy

Kelly W.

Me

and finally,

Kelly W.





Our afternoon concluded with a White Elephant gift exchange and some wonderful grab bag gifts.  Not only did they take such good care of us, but we were all allowed to choose a wonderful door prize from the one and only


Heidi generously donated some of her amazing products for all of us.  I already have some of Heidi's CDs and DVDs in my classroom and LOVE them.  

I got Heid's Classroom Management CD and cannot wait to use it with my kids this year.  I know that they are going to love it, just like they love all the other CDs that I already have.

Here we are with all of our gifts from Heidi



And the Christmas in July did not stop with us at the blogger meet-up.  We have one more CD to give away.  To find out how you can win one of my favorite Heidisongs CDs, go to Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten and enter her giveaway! 


Til next time!

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. I just found you when I put the VA button on my blog -- sorry I missed this!! I love connecting with other VA bloggers since we haven't gone to common core! It's so great to share resources!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you found me! Connecting with other Va bloggers is important! Glad that you could link up :-)

      Delete
  2. So glad you could join us! CONGRATS on the new blog too!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete